What Should You Do When You Have Water Damage?
In order to preserve and protect property from further damage call Premier Drying and:
- Shut off the water source.
- Turn off electricity at the breakers in the affected rooms or areas.
- Place foil or plastic below furniture legs, to prevent rust or furniture stains on flooring.
- If possible, keep the indoor temperature below 70 degrees Farenheit until the specialist arrives.
- Pin up draperies.
- Remove all paper, books, magazines, etc that may leave a stain.
Category Archives: Tips
The fire roaring in the fireplace, the Christmas tree lit brightly with twinkling lights, the smell of apples and cinnamon wafting from the candles and the aroma of Christmas dinner roasting in the oven. Here in Atlanta, these are all … Continue reading