We offer a wide array of restoration services at Premier Drying. Indeed, while this website focuses on water removal and water damage restoration, we’re fully capable of handling any damage / restoration project, residential or commercial.
What Should You Do When You Have Water Damage?
In order to preserve and protect property from further damage call Premier Drying and:
- Shut off the water source.
- Turn off electricity at the breakers in the affected rooms or areas.
- Place foil or plastic below furniture legs, to prevent rust or furniture stains on flooring.
- If possible, keep the indoor temperature below 70 degrees Farenheit until the specialist arrives.
- Pin up draperies.
- Remove all paper, books, magazines, etc that may leave a stain.