What Should You Do When You Have Water Damage?
In order to preserve and protect property from further damage call Premier Drying and:
- Shut off the water source.
- Turn off electricity at the breakers in the affected rooms or areas.
- Place foil or plastic below furniture legs, to prevent rust or furniture stains on flooring.
- If possible, keep the indoor temperature below 70 degrees Farenheit until the specialist arrives.
- Pin up draperies.
- Remove all paper, books, magazines, etc that may leave a stain.
Tag Archives: basement flooding
Have you ever walked into your Atlanta basement and noticed a musty smell or felt dampness in the air? If so, it is important for you to inspect your basement for visible or hidden signs of moisture or water damage. … Continue reading