What Should You Do When You Have Water Damage?
In order to preserve and protect property from further damage call Premier Drying and:
- Shut off the water source.
- Turn off electricity at the breakers in the affected rooms or areas.
- Place foil or plastic below furniture legs, to prevent rust or furniture stains on flooring.
- If possible, keep the indoor temperature below 70 degrees Farenheit until the specialist arrives.
- Pin up draperies.
- Remove all paper, books, magazines, etc that may leave a stain.
Tag Archives: fire damage
The holiday season is quickly approaching and that means many people will be in the kitchen preparing food for parties and family gatherings, increasing the number of kitchen fires. As you begin prepping for the big holiday meals, make sure your … Continue reading
As we move into the month of November, we start experiencing less sunlight, colder temperatures, and shorter days here in Atlanta, which makes it an opportune time to do some preventative maintenance around your home. Practicing preventive care can save … Continue reading
It’s Fall Y’all! This means it is time to prepare your Atlanta home for the cooler temperatures that are on the way with these home maintenance tips! Your home is one of your greatest assets so it is important that … Continue reading
Strong storms with damaging winds, heavy rains and dangerous lightning have impacted Atlanta residents already this season. We have heard of dozens of home fires and injuries as a result of lightning strikes, varying from minimal damage to full-blown property … Continue reading