What Should You Do When You Have Water Damage?
In order to preserve and protect property from further damage call Premier Drying and:
- Shut off the water source.
- Turn off electricity at the breakers in the affected rooms or areas.
- Place foil or plastic below furniture legs, to prevent rust or furniture stains on flooring.
- If possible, keep the indoor temperature below 70 degrees Farenheit until the specialist arrives.
- Pin up draperies.
- Remove all paper, books, magazines, etc that may leave a stain.
Tag Archives: flood damage
It’s Fall Y’all! This means it is time to prepare your Atlanta home for the cooler temperatures that are on the way with these home maintenance tips! Your home is one of your greatest assets so it is important that … Continue reading
Imagine you have just been on a relaxing week long vacation. You feel refreshed and are happy to be on your way home to Atlanta. You pull in your garage, open the door, and are faced with a flooded room … Continue reading
Many Atlanta homeowners have it, and don’t pay much attention to it although they should. It can grow mold, crack, wear away and cause major, expensive water damage when it does. What are we talking about? Grout. Shockingly many new … Continue reading
Be Prepared for Any Dangerous Weather in Atlanta We truly hope you will never need to call us for any damage, but unfortunately home disasters do sometimes strike, and when they do they are often unexpected. Weather patterns have been … Continue reading