What Should You Do When You Have Water Damage?
In order to preserve and protect property from further damage call Premier Drying and:
- Shut off the water source.
- Turn off electricity at the breakers in the affected rooms or areas.
- Place foil or plastic below furniture legs, to prevent rust or furniture stains on flooring.
- If possible, keep the indoor temperature below 70 degrees Farenheit until the specialist arrives.
- Pin up draperies.
- Remove all paper, books, magazines, etc that may leave a stain.
Tag Archives: home improvement
The new year is a perfect time to complete your home maintenance tasks. Many people like to make New Year’s resolutions this time of year, why not make yours now? Complete all of your home maintenance tasks around the house, … Continue reading →
Save money, be more comfortable and extend the life of your heat pump by increasing its efficiency. For less than $10 at your local Atlanta home improvement store you can buy a spray can of coil cleaner for your outside … Continue reading →
Winter is officially here in Atlanta and with all of the holiday distractions, it is easy to forget about home maintenance. After you have enjoyed the holidays with your family, get your home set for the upcoming winter weather! Here … Continue reading →