What Should You Do When You Have Water Damage?
In order to preserve and protect property from further damage call Premier Drying and:
- Shut off the water source.
- Turn off electricity at the breakers in the affected rooms or areas.
- Place foil or plastic below furniture legs, to prevent rust or furniture stains on flooring.
- If possible, keep the indoor temperature below 70 degrees Farenheit until the specialist arrives.
- Pin up draperies.
- Remove all paper, books, magazines, etc that may leave a stain.
Tag Archives: home repair
As we move into the month of November, we start experiencing less sunlight, colder temperatures, and shorter days here in Atlanta, which makes it an opportune time to do some preventative maintenance around your home. Practicing preventive care can save … Continue reading
Many Atlanta homeowners have it, and don’t pay much attention to it although they should. It can grow mold, crack, wear away and cause major, expensive water damage when it does. What are we talking about? Grout. Shockingly many new … Continue reading
The Spring Cleaning Continues! Spring cleaning is in full effect in Atlanta and while it is easy to focus on clearing the clutter in your home, and planting colorful flowers outside, you can’t neglect the bigger projects like cleaning your … Continue reading
Does your water bill seem a little too high? Do you hear your toilets running or hissing? Small, slow water leaks may be to blame. They may not seem like a major issue; however, they can cost you money over … Continue reading