What Should You Do When You Have Water Damage?
In order to preserve and protect property from further damage call Premier Drying and:
- Shut off the water source.
- Turn off electricity at the breakers in the affected rooms or areas.
- Place foil or plastic below furniture legs, to prevent rust or furniture stains on flooring.
- If possible, keep the indoor temperature below 70 degrees Farenheit until the specialist arrives.
- Pin up draperies.
- Remove all paper, books, magazines, etc that may leave a stain.
Tag Archives: Mold
Have you ever walked into your Atlanta basement and noticed a musty smell or felt dampness in the air? If so, it is important for you to inspect your basement for visible or hidden signs of moisture or water damage. … Continue reading
The Spring Cleaning Continues! Spring cleaning is in full effect in Atlanta and while it is easy to focus on clearing the clutter in your home, and planting colorful flowers outside, you can’t neglect the bigger projects like cleaning your … Continue reading