What Should You Do When You Have Water Damage?
In order to preserve and protect property from further damage call Premier Drying and:
- Shut off the water source.
- Turn off electricity at the breakers in the affected rooms or areas.
- Place foil or plastic below furniture legs, to prevent rust or furniture stains on flooring.
- If possible, keep the indoor temperature below 70 degrees Farenheit until the specialist arrives.
- Pin up draperies.
- Remove all paper, books, magazines, etc that may leave a stain.
Tag Archives: preparing your home for winter
As we move into the month of November, we start experiencing less sunlight, colder temperatures, and shorter days here in Atlanta, which makes it an opportune time to do some preventative maintenance around your home. Practicing preventive care can save … Continue reading