What Should You Do When You Have Water Damage?
In order to preserve and protect property from further damage call Premier Drying and:
- Shut off the water source.
- Turn off electricity at the breakers in the affected rooms or areas.
- Place foil or plastic below furniture legs, to prevent rust or furniture stains on flooring.
- If possible, keep the indoor temperature below 70 degrees Farenheit until the specialist arrives.
- Pin up draperies.
- Remove all paper, books, magazines, etc that may leave a stain.
Tag Archives: water restoration
It’s Fall Y’all! This means it is time to prepare your Atlanta home for the cooler temperatures that are on the way with these home maintenance tips! Your home is one of your greatest assets so it is important that … Continue reading
The fire roaring in the fireplace, the Christmas tree lit brightly with twinkling lights, the smell of apples and cinnamon wafting from the candles and the aroma of Christmas dinner roasting in the oven. Here in Atlanta, these are all … Continue reading
Does your water bill seem a little too high? Do you hear your toilets running or hissing? Small, slow water leaks may be to blame. They may not seem like a major issue; however, they can cost you money over … Continue reading